Cuban FM celebrates the restart of the new school year

Cuban FM celebrates the restart of the new school year
Fecha de publicación: 
5 September 2022
Imagen principal: 

Havana, Sep 5 (Prensa Latina) Cuba's Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez on Monday celebrated the restart of the new school year nationwide.

On Twitter, the Cuban foreign minister said that “with the enthusiasm and joy of our children and young people, the school year resumes today in Cuba”.

He also wished success to all students, especially to students of the Higher Institute of International Relations (ISRI).

Despite Cuba´s severe economic plight, resources are available for the more than 1,697,000 students and around 280,000 university students to return to classrooms on Monday and resume the 2021-2022 school year.

According to the Education Minister Ena Elsa Velázquez, teaching coverage is 97% guaranteed, with over 253,000 professors; meanwhile remaining 3% will be assumed by hired personnel, members of the boards of directors and university students belonging to ¨Educating for Love¨ Project.

Add new comment

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.
Enter the characters shown in the image.